This online resource contains information on the CMS Quality Payment Program (QPP).
The QPP was formed by CMS under the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA).
Our goal is to allow practices to achieve optimal performance through a detailed understanding of the nuances of the two QPP tracks:
The Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and
Advanced Alternative Payment Models (APMs).
An estimated 650,000+ clinicians are eligible for the MIPS in 2018 and more than 100,000 clinicians are expected to enroll in AAPMs.
Learn how to achieve optimal performance in the MIPS and Advanced APMs.
⇒ MIPS RESOURCES
- MIPS Overview
- Impact MIPS Performance Scores in the Public Domain
- MIPS Eligibility for 2018
- MIPS Performance Categories -An Overview
- MIPS FAQs
- Reporting as a Group or as Individual Clinicians
- Quality Performance Category of MIPS
- Quality Performance Category Overview
- Quality Measure Specifications
- Quality Measure Reporting Mechanisms
- Quality Measure Benchmarks
- Quality Measure Selection Process
- Promoting Interoperability Performance (formerly the Advancing Clinical Information) Category of MIPS
- Promoting Interoperability Overview
- Promoting Interoperability Base Measures
- Promoting Interoperability Performance Measures
- Promoting Interoperability Bonus Measures
- Promoting Interoperability Reporting Mechanisms
- Improvement Activities Performance Category of MIPS
- Improvement Activities Overview
- Improvement Activities – Detailed Considerations
- Improvement Activities – Reporting Mechanisms
- Cost Performance Category of MIPS
- Cost Category Overview
- Cost Category Measures
- MIPS Complex Patient Bonus Points
- MIPS Small Practice Bonus Points
- MIPS Performance Improvement Bonus Points
- MIPS APMs
⇒ ADVANCED ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT MODEL RESOURCES
News and Updates